By Siren Correspondent, Kolkata : On May 5, Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee took charge as the Chief Minister of West Bengal for the third consecutive term, after those 43 TMC leaders took oath at the Raj Bhavan in Kolkata in presence of party Supremo Mamata Banerjee today. They were sworn in by Governor Jagdeep Dhankhar. After the swearing-in ceremony, Banerjee is also scheduled to hold the first Cabinet meeting later in the day today, during which she is expected to allot portfolios to the ministers.
The new list of the minister’s of West Bengal Government :
Mamata Banerjee – Ministry of Home & Hill Affairs, Personnel & Administration, Health and Family Welfare, Land and Land Reforms and Refugee and Rehabilitation, Information and Cultural Affairs and North Bengal Development.
- Subrata Mukharjee – Ministry of Panchayat and Rural Development, Public Enterprise and Industrial Reconstruction.
- Partha Chatterjee – Ministry of Industry, Commerce and Enterprise, Information Technology, Elections and Parliamentary Affairs.
- Amit Mitra – Ministry of Finance, Planning and Statistics, Programme Monitoring.
- Sadhan Pande – Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Self Help Group and Self Employment.
- Jyoti Priya Mallik – Ministry of Forest, Non-Conventional and Renewable Energy Sources.
- Bankim Chandra Hazra – Ministry of Sundarbans Affairs.
- Manas Ranjan Bhunia – Ministry of Water Resources Investigation and Development.
- Saumen Kumar Mahapatra – Ministry of Irrigation and Waterways.
- Moloy Ghatak – Ministry of Law, Judicial and Public Works.
- Aroop Biswas – Ministry of Power, Youth Affairs and Sports.
- Ujjal Biswas – Ministry of Correctional Administration.
- Arup Roy – Ministry of Co-operation.
- Rathin Ghosh – Ministry of Food and Supply.
- Firhad Hakim – Ministry of Transport, Housing.
- Chandranath Sinha – Ministry of MSME and Textiles.
- Sobhandeb Chattopadhyay – Ministry of Agriculture.
- Bratya Basu – Ministry of School Education, Higher Education.
- Pulak Roy – Ministry of Public Heath Engineering.
- Dr. Shashi Paja – Ministry of Women and Child Development and Social Welfare.
- Md. Ghulam Rabbani – Ministry of Minority Affairs and Mudrasah Education.
- Biplab Mitra – Ministry of Agriculture Marketing.
- Javed Ahmed Khan – Ministry of Disaster Management and Civil Defence.
- Swapan Debnath – Ministry of Animal Resources Development.
- Siddiqullah Choudhary – Ministry of Mass Education Extension and Library Services.
Minister of State (Independent Charge)
- Becharam Manna – Ministry of Labour.
- Subrata Saha – Ministry of Food Processing Industries and Horticulture.
- Humayun Kabir – Ministry of Technical Education, Training & Skill Development.
- Akhil Giri – Ministry of Fisheries.
- Chandrima Bhattacharjee – Ministry of Urban Development, Municipal Affairs ans MOS in Health & Family Welfare and Land and Land Reforms and Refugee and Rehabilitation.
- Ratna De Nag – Ministry of Environment, Science and Technology and Bio-Technology.
- Sandhyarani Tudu – Ministry of Pashimanchal Unnyan Affairs, MOS in Parliamentary Affairs.
- Bulu Chik Baraik – Ministry of Backward Classes Welfare, Tribal Development.
- Sujit Bose – Ministry of Fire and Emergency Services.
- Indranl Sen – Ministry of Tourism and MOS in Information and Cultural Affairs.
Ministers of State
- Dilip Mondal – Ministry of Transport.
- Akhruzzaman – Ministry of Power
- Seuli Saha – Ministry of Panchayat and Rural Development.
- Srikant Mahato – Ministry of MSME and Textiles.
- Yeasmin Sabina – Ministry of Irrigation and Waterways, North Bengal Development.
- Birbaha Hansda – Ministry of Forests.
- Jyotsna Mandi – Ministry of Food and Supplies.
- Pradesh Chandra Adhikary – Ministry of School Education.
- Manoj Tiwari – Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports.