Calcutta Medical College and Hospital was where the infant died. Four persons died of dengue in Howrah in the previous few days as a result of this. In the previous three days, two persons have perished in the Belur area.
It is known that the infant had a fever for some time. On September 2, the youngster was admitted to Kolkata Medical College and Hospital. On Wednesday night, the kid died in the hospital while receiving treatment.
Calcutta announced its second dengue death this season on Monday, September 5. Sharmila Chattopadhyay, 59, of Haridebpur Banerjee Para, died on this date. Sharmila Devi died in the night after being admitted to Dhakuria Amri Hospital. He was rushed to Amri Hospital in severe condition.
Sepsis was reported as the cause of death, and he had dengue shock syndrome. Prior to this, a talented eighth-grade student died of dengue at Kalighat, near the temple. The student passed away at Fortis Hospital.